Saturday, July 28, 2012

The End of Beautiful

I wanted this to last, I really did.  My love for you is real in every sense of the word, true and honest.  I cannot handle the implications associated with the longevity of the thing though.  I listened to you say over and over again how you felt you had gotten the bad end of the stick.  Why?  Why someone with a past, used, etc.  Well, how do you think I felt, with all that you had to bring with you?  I never voiced it as you did, but I felt some of what you did too.  Why did you have to have so much to bring?  Why couldn't it have been just us two? 

I tried to make things work, I really did.  Wanted it very much, gave up so much and I have found that it is never good to go against one's own self.  My love for you, in spite of you, will always be.  You can't take that from me.  You may berate, belittle, bumbard, but you can not take what is inside of me.  No matter...

No comments: