Saturday, March 2, 2013

Free Fall for Us All

It's been a long, long time now, since we'vd come together like this, a different vibe is in the air, Reggae Music Again!  This verse is from Busy's Signal's Album or actually, new CD of music.  You can tell I am old school calling music produced for the masses on an Album...  Will that word ever be used again for any purpose?

This is one of the few things that really make me happy.  It has always been that way too.  At least since I was about 14 or 15 years of age.  The music.  The music is essential to my existence and if or when any one or anything attempts to interfere with it, it is very difficult for me.  Some would like to belittle my need for music, but I did not choose music, music chose me!  Asking me to follow for my own sanity and for the sake of keeping things clear when required.  For each and every occasion I have been able to apply music to add a surge, to drive the point home, to temper a pain, to pull out a feeling from deep within.

Sometimes when considering death, and we all consider it at some point, our own demise, I consider what music I want played for me, not the eluloge words or who may speak about me, good or bad, I think about the music I want to share with anyone who may come and consider my life line.

Today, Saturday, March 2, 2013 turning full around and looking back I suppose I have seen much, although I am sure many would disagree.  Mostly though, what I have come to know is, it is all relative, we are born to die.   It is a free fall, full force into the earth, rolling around, getting dirty, getting clean again, getting religion, questioning religion and the religious, wondering if GOD is real, if we are real, what hapens when this is over?  It is a free fall and we have the great honor of being able to accept or not.  We fall into our own spirit which is not tangible, which exists outside of us somehow and inside as well, all around us as we walk, move and sleep and wake.

I have a fear, healthy, normal fear of death.  But I was blessed last Sunday and experienced my Grandmother and my Great Uncle's spirit in a split second.  In a moment, clarity came and showed me that when the time comes, it will be okay because they have paved the way.  They whispered softly to me, not to fear they had opened up the clearing ahead and I would get through without any hinderence.  So with this knowledge given me by my most loved Grandmother, how always admonished me my fears, I know all is well, even the end coming, it is a free fall, for us all.   

No comments: